6 September, 9.00-17.30
7 September, 9.00- 15.30
Content of the training:
- EWC legislative framework: Directive and transposition law
- The good EWC agreement – groupwork
- EWC primary task onboarding: information & consultation
- Communication and intercultural differences
- Transnationality, confidentiality, time
- EWC’s strategic role
Number of participants: 25
EN + interpretation added on request of min 5 participants
Registration: (via link above).
Accommodation and meals:
ETUI will make the hotel booking.
Lunch will be organised at the meeting venue.
Dinner will be organised if you do not attend the dinner organised by UNI/ETUI, you will not be reimbursed.
Travel is organised by each participant, ETUI will reimburse the flight tickets, except business flight tickets.
Train tickets: second and first-class tickets are refundable and exchangeable. Please check the fare conditions with the train company.
In case you cancel your trip, ETUI won’t reimburse the tickets. You have to buy a travel insurance, which will reimburse your tickets in case of sickness or accident.