UNI Europa and FEPS have teamed up with researchers. The findings are brought together in the following reports:
The hybrid launch event took place on Tuesday 28 March.
Among the speakers:
- Agnes Jongerius, Member of the European Parliament, S&D group
- László Andor, FEPS Secretary General
- Max Uebe, Head of Unit ‘Future of Work, Youth Employment’, European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Oliver Roethig, Regional Secretary, UNI Europa
- Valeria Pulignano, Professor in Sociology, KU Leuven and Principal Investigator for Fairwork Belgium
- Ben Wray, Researcher and coordinator of The Gig Economy Project, Brave New Europe
- Rachel Verdin, Research fellow, University of Sussex Business School
- Wil Hunt, Research fellow, Digital Futures at Work (Digit) Research Centre, University of Sussex
- Steve Rolf, Research fellow, Digital Futures at Work (Digit) Research Centre, University of Sussex
- Frank Van Bennekom, Union Official, Young & United at the Federation of Dutch Trade Unions (FNV)
- Stan De Spiegelaere, Director of Policy and Research at UNI Europa
- Emirali Karadoğan, Advisor at Tez-Koop-İş Union, Turkey
The discussion will be moderated by Gerard Rinse Oosterwijk, Policy Analyst on Digital, FEPS.