The industrial action in support of the longstanding dispute with Fujitsu regarding the compulsory redundancy of seven individuals, the victimisation of Unite Reps and breaking of redundancy agreements continues.
We believe that Fujitsu is trying to silence whistleblowers by dismissing them and by showing that it can make compulsory redundancies even when they are unjustified and in breach of its agreements, employees’ contracts or the law.
Unite members will be on strike again from Thursday 29th March to Friday 6th April inclusive, having already taken over 50 days of strike action.
You can support members at Fujitsu:
- If you have concerns about unethical or illegal practices in Fujitsu, call the ‘Fujitsu Whistleblowers’ hotline on 0800 852 7479 or email@example.com. It is run by Unite the Union and your identity will be kept strictly confidential.
- Protest with strikers at Fujitsu, Central Park, Northampton Road, Manchester, M40 5BP (by Central Park Metrolink station) between 7-10am on week-day / non-public holiday strike days.
- Send a message of protest to Duncan.Tait@uk.fujitsu.com, copying firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add your name to the “Reinstate Ian Allinson” statement and ask others to sign e.g. your MP
- Donations can be made to “Manchester IT Workers Group”, email email@example.com for more information.
- Follow and promote the campaign on Facebook and Twitter using #FujitsuFightback.
Please see the campaign website for further details.< Previous postNext post >